Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

12/09/2014

AYE, THERE'S THE RUB

Volume 1, Edition 32

 

Contributors:

Wendy

Viz.Vid

Johnny

Allen

Anna

C.H. Rose

Wendy

Shemra

Betsy

Rainy drainy day

Drops of wet seems here to stay

Sky is gloomy gray

 

I love chocolate

Absolute deliciousness

In the wintertime

 

Love my fleece jacket

It's festive, red, soft, and warm

Holiday snuggles

 

Big belly full of

Jelly. No not that Smuckers

But just as gooey.

 

My Haiku for today

Busy day today

People walking hurriedly home

Tired but happy

 

Feeling sound vibrate,
Air pushes out of my lungs,
forming melody

 

Yeah! Finally! Rain!
Greener grass and fresher air
Please end this drought!

 

Poor is the fellow

who cannot do without some

comforts – be happy!

 

No matter how much

I buy, ever more I want

What can fill the void?

 

If ants think at all

But in different fashion

Whence comes consciousness?

 

Proper lunch? No time!

Unwrap cheese balls, find crackers;

Napkin is your plate.

 

Wake up you, wake up

So many things on my plate

The day starts again.

 

You think you’re eating

shrimp, but in reality

they’re sea cockroaches

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign