Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

5/08/2017

YOU'RE MY PRIME APE

 

Volume 3, Edition 4

 

Authors:

 

Allen

Anna

Anon

Cherie

Jennifer

Johnny

Nathan

Rob

Shemra

TJ

Tristan

Vid.viz

What is this feeling?

It’s even inside my bones

It draws me to you

 

Why pistachios?

Are there always some uncracked?

Nature’s mystery.

 

Am I a human?

Or am I a tiger shark?

Contemplating life

 

Three thousand miles and

hours of  karaoke

I’m finally home

 

Jazz fest is the best

Sound fills my soul so I glow

Music therapy

 

Wheels lift off the ground

and I see clouds all around

Hello other side

 

Riding on the van

Thud thud thud goes the wheelie

Stuck on the 4-0-5

 

Birds and wind are loud

Butterflies in the garden

Tasty blueberries

 

Why does she come to

me so clearly in the bath

Does she remember

 

 

Quality of voice

His lyrics do not meet it

Bruno do better

 

Curious George

Ge-orge is two syllables

George George George George George

 

My one regret in

life so far is that I should

have held you tighter

 

Never did I think

That the sun would hide its face

For so many days

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign