Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

4/17/2017

ALL YOU KNIT IS LOVE

 

Volume 3, Edition 2

 

Authors:

Allen

Anna

Anon

Chloe

Joanna

Johnny

Joyce

Rob

Stephanie

Tina

TJ

Wendy

Plant foods, amazeballs

All the nutrients we need

So good for humans

 

Sunny in Irvine

The wind blows beneath my sleeves

Actually it’s cold

 

How very much fun

to have your own punny blog

to post haiku on

 

Le vin, le fromage

The Loire Valley beckons

Save a place for me

I miss you so much

You are in a better place

RIP grandma

 

Wine found in bottles

Wine grapes found on vineyard trees

Wine in my tummy

 

A vicious blossom:

vanguard to the vernal host –

pernicious beauty

 

Set on the runway

Throttle set to 100

Sunset departures

Back to work today

Up my productivity

Need my coffee NOW!

 

Two weeks later, while

walking through the halls, I smiled

You recognized me

 

Crystal clear waters

Many fish lurk in the depths

Tall coral spires

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign