Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

1/20/2015

RYE OF THE TIGER

Volume 2, Edition 3

 

Contributors:

Johnny

Jann

C.H.Rose

Betsy

Anna

Stephanie

Allen

Hello hello sun

With you I can have some fun

Winter shall be done

 

Sunny and warm
No more chilly temp
Happy and comfy

 

A line of pikemen

Bristling on the rolling main;

Seagull’s raucous cry

Working at Starbucks

Enemies drinking coffee

Must get an outlet!!!

 

Yellow jackets, eck
Crazy, giant ants with wings
Please just go away

 

My dogs love me lots

I love them, but they don't know

My tail never wags

 

Seven-ish hours
It's almost a full workday
Maybe too much church?

 

So much to do now

Will I ever sleep again?

Yes! Email sent. Done.

 

Raining in L.A

Means traffic all down the lane

It's not slip and slide :-/

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign