Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

6/23/2015

SO MUCH PUN

 

Volume 2, Edition 13

 

Contributors:

David

Allison

Johnny

Viz.Vid

Anna

Allen

Stephanie

Why chicken dinner

Reward for winner, winner

I'd rather have steak

 

Ooh! What is defeat

But the foundations on which

Victory is built?

 

Battle! All is on!

Chess game: She was so violent!

Means... I must have won!

 

 

Winning or losing

It is just a state of mind

Fleeting like a bird

 

Overdue paper

Just be done already, eck

I will defeat you!

 

It's on! Store bought eggs

or pet chicken eggs? Chicken Eggs 2K15!!

 

 

Old rules in new times

Never favor my own win

I don't choose to play

 

Starting the week right

No traffic and parking spot

For Monday yoga

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign