Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

9/23/2014

HAIKU: A SAMURAI OF LIFE

Volume 1, Edition 21

 

Contributors:

Anna

Allen

Stephanie

Allison

Johnny

Viz.Vid

David

Jessica

C.H. Rose

Betsy

Her full bodied sound

Filled my wary with sweet music

Ella’s voice soothes me

 

Mystifying death

Emotionally complex

Awkward sympathy

 

I’m stifled, can’t talk

Afraid of what I will say

Or what it will mean…

 

Never enough sleep

Constant whining from all sides

Whence will come my rest?

 

 

Most pumpkin spice foods

Do not have pumpkin in them!

Mindblown: autumn style

 

When butterflies get

nervous, do they get humans

in their small stomachs?

 

Very hot today

Tempted to take a dip

In the swimming pool

 

Feel sacrilegious

Best birthday present: no school

Rosh Hashanah, whoot!

 

 

 

 

Compliments from a

coffee cup: “Hey, good looking!”

Made a hard day turn.

 

Oopsie! I keep for-

getting! I need to put it

in my calendar

 

Drove out to Appling

Got there too late to play. Crud. Hashtag: Epic fail

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign