Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

8/26/2014

JUST FRY AND STOP ME

Volume 1, Edition 17

 

Contributors:

Anna

Allen

Bertina

Stephanie

Shemra

Allison

Johnny

Jessica

Teej

Gizelle

C.H. Rose

Betsy

Summertime sadness

A/C equals my sore throat

I  want some ice cream :-(

 

Flirt with hot doctor

Notice own barium 'stache

How unfortunate

 

Haven't hit the beach

Haven't suntanned on my deck

Need MOAR summer fun

 

Not loving to spend

Sunlit mornings overwhelmed

With insurance claims

 

 

Statistics training

If p is low, Ho must go!

Now I am confused

 

Fizzy vita drink

Hurry! Work Emergen-C!

Can’t get sick today

 

City of Angels

Basking in the fragrant sun

Don’t know why I moved

 

O New Amsterdam

I love your people and food

How I heart New York

 

Those bilious plumes;

before them scatter grey flocks -

Crossing the river

 

Kickoff this weekend!

The season of handegg starts;

Tears of joy or pain?

 

Three dogs on the way

Plato, Oliver, Murphy

Teddy loves to play!

 

Eat lots of shaved ice

Flavored at Ululani’s

Made from sugar cane

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign