Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

2/10/2015

MOUNTAINS! PEAK YOUR INTEREST?


Volume 2, Edition 5

 

Contributors:

Anna

Stephanie

Wendy

Joy

Allison

C.H. Rose

Allen

Anon

Hi, chocolate cake

Mousse, tiramisu and more

A break from vegan

 

Today, mountain hike

I nearly died, but now I’m

eating fries and pie.

 

Hey prima donnas:

When they say that ball is life,

They didn’t mean *your* sport! 

 

 

Up until 3am

Watching Jimmy Fallon vids

Chillin with my sis

 

Three stars for one drink!

Espresso drink obsession!

Starbucks bonus days!

 

Warm temps in winter

Bring squirrels and crawly things

Too early for bugs!

 

Huddle, huddle. Must

be trouble! I say from the

Sidelines. Time to breathe.

 

 

 

6pm cold night

Wait for bus to open door

Hurry up! Will you?!?!

 

This hike is so hard

That is inspired me to quote bible verses!

 

We can make this leap

Can you feel my love? Bombs away!

Say Geronimo!

 

What to eat tonight?

Meatballs and ligonberry

I heart IKEA

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign