Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

2/24/2015

PLATOONIC LOVE

Volume 2, Edition 6

 

Contributors:

Anna

Jessica

Allen

C.H. Rose

Sarah

Allison

Anon

A dusting of ice?

I never deal with it in the balmy tropics!

 

Why “flying foxes”?

I think that foxes should be “terrestrial bats”!

 

Warm weather weekend

Sunshine, grass blanket, puppy

Why is it Monday

Frozen, unmoving

Is this what botox feels like

Face slapped by wind

 

Ahh! So much yelling.

My bleeding ears. Be silent

At least for your peers.

 

 Math of love: Reject

first thirty seven percent.

Next better? Marry.

Students test for hours

I sit here and write haiku

Good use of my time

 

Hungry for dim sum!

I have secured a table!

Where are all my friends?

 

So happy! Blowing

through the world like an adorable tornado!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign