Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

7/25/2017

FORECAST: FOGGY WITH SON SHINE



Volume 3, Edition 9

Authors:
Anna
Anon
Ava
Karabi
Linda
Rob
Shemra
Ms. Undateable
Viz.Vid
Wendy

Icky sticky day
Summers muggy in Texas
Can I visit you?

Political news
My eyes open 3 A. M.
Your eyes are closed

Too few hours per day
My blood pressure is sky high
Eat my stress instead

Snow on darkened screen
My ears hear the cricket’s call
Click. Off. Time for bed.
Summer afternoon
Nothing going on right now
Just here with my dog

Impostor syndrome
I will conquer it some day
Maybe not today…

Silence at midnight
Yet many worries linger
Tears on my pillow

An old world beauty
Violets blossom all over
This lovely city!
Latest edition
Erudition on display
Election surprise

Stuck in ourselves
Our minds lift above surface
To hear each other

Cold night ---
White flowers falling –
Death shroud ---

Photo: St. Kevin’s Church, Dublin, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign