Haikuesday is a poetry weekly published on Tuesdays. It exists to provide a platform for all voices to share 17 syllable stories.

Pages

6/03/2014

THROW SOME PIGS AT ME. I DARE YOU.


Volume 1, Edition 5

 

Contributors:

Anna

Allen

Bertina

Joanna

Shemra

Black Swan

Allison

Johnny

Viz.Vid

Nacreous moonbeam

Shows the sleeping ospreys’ nest

Fish-death waits for dawn

 

I see amoebas

They are floating around me

I must be crazy

 

I should be working

But I’m staring at my screen

Eyelids sink slowly

 

I bought a Stone Wave

It cooks with a microwave

No more pots and pans

 

 

He likes to buy things

That are “As Seen on TV”

That is why we’re friends

 

Hello! Can you spell:

Triskaidekaphobia?

Google Spell Up - Fun!

 

Down comes the rain drops

But it’s still hot and humid

Umbrellas and shorts

 

Like a unicorn

Her hair is held above

Bobbing up and down

 

Live larger than kings

in the land of cubicles.

Who stole my stapler?

 

Hummingbird attack

Territorial little one

Not cute anymore

 

Morning commuters

Waking, riding over the

Roads. We find our way

 

Sometimes falling rain

Is like a round of applause

For your car windshield

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ HAIKUESDAY. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign